- About the Watch: 1980 Vintage Rolex Datejust 16013 (7 m serial). Sold in 1982.Case and bracelet : Perfect Unpolished condition has very light scratches from normal use. We can polish it free of charge. Oyster Bracelet 78363 in perfect condition Stamped VE (1980). Dial & Hands : Factory original Black dial & Hands. Movement: cal 3035 recently serviced and it keep good time.Accessories: Inner & Outer Rolex boxes, the original rolex certificate, booklets, Plastic wallet & tag.$7,150.00
About the watch: complete set with Original Parts From the first owner’s family. He was in the Army. This example is the fist generation of Explorer 6610. from 1956 sold in May 1957 (11xxxx-serial) at SHIP’S STORE FLEET ACTIVITIES (American Navy Market in Yokosuka-Japan)
Case and Bracelet: Very nice thick case in good shape, recently polished. The Serial number shows some wear from the middle. Original case back stamped (I-56). Original smooth bezel. And original later bracelet dated 1970.
Dial : Rhodium gilt chapter dial shows original condition, we believe the sticks at 2 & 4 o’clock was relume long time ago by using Rhodium lume because when we exposed it to UV light it kinda brighter than the other sticks as you can see in the picture.
Hands: Very rare original hands, the long hour gilt hand, one of the triangle was relume. Gilt original minute untouched. Gilt Big lollipop second hand has added lime in the middle. All the hands are tested Rhodium.
Movement: Original 1030 Movement keeps perfect time recently serviced.
Accessories: Here is the Historical part. Comes with inner box. Unique Leather Rolex wallet. red Rolex hung tag, Rolex price tag has the serial, movement and model numbers. The Store price tag has the price (117$) and the stock number. Rolex Chronometer certificate has the serial & model numbers stamped on the top left. The original invoice dated May 1957. 2 Credit Card recipes one for 50$ and the other for 67$ (Total 117$). Superlative Chronometer Officially Certified booklet, Gurantee booklet and Chronometer certificate booklet. All of them dated 1956 and unfilled comes with plastic protector. A uniquely extra complete collector’s set in original condition.$28,750.00
About the watch: One of the rarest Audemars Piguet quartz watch. Only few examples made in the 1980’s. The 56049SA looks like the other rectangular Audemars Piguet Royal Oak 6009SA and 6005SA but the 56049SA dial features a date window at 3 o’clock made between 1980-1985.
Case & Bracelets: 28x38mm As you can see in the pictures in mint condition. The bracelet has zero stretch.
Dial & Hands : Factory AP never been changed.
Movement: Cal2510 - 2711 base
Accessories: Inner & outer boxes. Unfilled Warranty booklet.$22,850.00
- 2020 Unworn Rolex Datejust 126300 Jubilee White Roman 41mm Complete$9,250.00
- 2020 Unworn Rolex 36mm Datejust 126233 Factory Mother Of Pearl Diamonds Dial with Box & Card$14,250.00
2020 Unworn Rolex Oyster Perpetual 41mm Black Dial with Box & Card$8,250.00
- About the watch: 1971 Vintage Rolex Date 1501Case and Band: The case has recently polished, 34mm, Rolex steel band.Dial and hands: Original untouched Dial and hands.Movement : Original Rolex recently servicedAccessories: Awad Watches box & Certificate$3,350.00
About The Watch: A Nice example of Rolex Explorer II 16570 from 2001, This Model came after the famous explorer II 16550, Very nice collectors condition.
Case and Bracelet: Amazing Case Unpolished case has some scratches from normal wear, original bracelet with correct end links from the same period. Case Back still has the green sticker.
Dial snd hands: Original untouched Dial and hands.
Accessories: Awad Watches's Box & Certificate (Not Rolex)$7,250.00
- About the watch: 2014 Rolex Submariner 116613 LP complete set in mint condition Case and Bracelet: mint condition case, original insert & bezel, Original Rolex Oyster bracelet with 11 links.Dial : Factory Blue with original hands.Movement: Original MovementAccessories: Rolex Original Box, Booklets, Tag & Warranty Card$14,850.00
About This Watch: Rolex Datejust 116200 in mint condition.Case and Bracelet : Mint condition steel case 36mm. Original rolex bracelet.Dial : Factory Original white DialMovement: recently servicedAccessories: This watch will come with the original Rolex Box, and BookletsWarranty:2 years$5,950.00
- About the watch: Extremely fine and rare Daytona 16523 Zenith with 4 line Diamond Dial L4xxxxx Serial 1989.Dial: Very rare Dial, 4 line with factory diamond.Case : Great conditionBracelet: mint condition matching the production year N code.Movement: just servicedpapers: noBox: Outer and inner Original boxes$23,850.00
- About the watch: Unpolished Example of the Submariner 16610LV 2008 M Serial, engraving bezel.Case and Bracelet: Unpolished condition case, original bracelet with correct end links, original insert & bezel.Dial and hands: untouched dial, original hands.Movement: Original Movement keep good time and recently serviced.Accessories:Full Set as you can see in the pictures, It has The outer box, Inner Box, Submariner booklet,Red hang tags, and the original card Warranty dated 2008.$4,350.00
- Proudly, Here is the rarest Daytona Zenith ever made, Prototype only 5 examples known, and this particular example came from it original owner, He bought it in 1989, then wore it few times and he kept it at the safe. the watch was purchased from the Rolex authorized dealer in London and all the other 4 example was originally purchased in the UK. what makes this example super rare is the porcelain 4 line dial with diamonds. and what makes it special it's unpolished and full set.Dial: Very rare Dial, made of Porcelain 4 line with factory diamonds.Case: Mint condition Never polished still has the green sticker on the case back.Bracelet: full size bracelet unpolished in mint condition ZERO starches matching the production year Code M6 1988.Movement: just serviced and the serial number is 11xxx which is correct for the production year. Accessories (Full Set):papers: Original Rolex Certificate from well known Rolex Dealer in the UK.Booklets: Daytona Booklet, Your Rolex Booklet & the Translates Booklet all of them dated 1988.Box: Original box still has the stickers 16528 & the dial color (white) on it from the correct period.Hang Tags: The red and the green hang tags has the reference and the serial number on it.Other Accessories: Calendar card 1988/1989, Leather wallet & the clothes.